Monday, January 13, 2014

Richard

A belated "Happy New Year" and I hope it has been a good one for everybody so far!

I was finally able to finish Richard.
Richard is another crocheted bear. Richard stands about 6.5 inches (16 cm) tall. His features include premium black glass eyes and a shiny black glass nose and he is 5-way thread jointed. Richard’s accessories include a handmade collar and a tiny metal cart with mini building blocks.

Richard is available for adoption through my website: www.bearkidz.com 

Bear Hugs!



2 comments:

  1. Ich finde es immer wieder unvorstellbar das deine Bärchen gehäkelt sind. Das sind echte kleine Kustwerke!
    Liebe Grüße
    Gitti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei conhecer o seu blog lindo e inspirador ,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete