Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thomas, a new bear!



I am happy to introduce a new bear: Thomas !

Thomas is now available for adoption on Bear Pile: http://www.bearpile.com/item/73344
He is one-of-a-kind, crocheted and stands about 5 inches tall.
  
For the last year my life has become so busy, I don't know where time goes!
I hardly find time to update my blog, but I always make sure there is a little time left for making/crocheting my bearkidz babies. 
Hopefully I will be able soon to introduce a sibling to Thomas!
Everybody have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Thomas is a beautiful little boy, I'm sure he loves playing with his cart.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kay! It took a while to finish him, but as always it was fun to make him.
    You have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete