Monday, August 19, 2013

Jackson

I don't know where the time went, but I just noticed that I have neglected my blog for quite a while.

Some of the reasons are travel and of course my adorable grandson, whom I spend as much time as I possibly can with!

It took a little longer than usually, but I was able to finish another bear.

Jackson is my latest bear. He is crocheted, one-of-a-kind and stands about 8 inches tall.
He is available for adoption. If you are interested in adopting him, you can either send me an email: bearkidz@aol.com or got to my website: www.bearkidz.com and contact me via the contact form.

2 comments:

  1. Marion your bear is a dream. Enjoy every minute with your grandchild. They grow up too fast.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment!

    I wish you a wonderful day!

    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete