Saturday, June 29, 2013

Yellow and Mr. Purple

This cute pair is available for adoption on Bear Pile:  http://www.bearpile.com/item/70397
 
Yellow is crocheted from a variety of yarns. He stands about 7" tall and is one-of-a-kind. His head is cotter pin jointed, his limbs are thread-jointed. His eyes are premium German glass eyes and his nose is a shiny black glass nose. I have applied subtle shading with dry oil paints to his paw pads.

He is dressed in a crocheted hat and knitted vest, all handmade by me just for him.

Yellow is accompanied by his friend Mr. Purple, a needle felted tiny bear, 4 “ tall and 5-way thread-jointed.

He will also come with two vintage wooden building blocks. 
I wish everybody a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Marion they are beautiful. I have no idea how you can get such a good look with a crochet bear.
    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words. I just love what I am doing!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute together. hugs cathy

    ReplyDelete