Thursday, January 5, 2012

The new year is almost a week old and I just noticed that I haven't posted since the end of 2011.

The holidays were very pleasant but now I am ready to start "normal" life again. I am looking forward  to spring, although we didn't have winter yet. The weather was more spring-like than wintery.

Today I took all my Christmas decoration off,  indoors and outdoors. Now I am preparing for Florida. 
I will leave next week to visit friends and family and also do the Naples doll show. This show is in my show calender for many years and I am always looking forward to it. Before leaving there is still a lot to do! But it will all be worth it!

3 comments:

  1. auf Deinem Bild sieht es ja schon richtig sommerlich aus!
    Richtigen Winter haben wir auch nicht,irgendwie ein komisches Wetter dieses Jahr, da ist von jedem etwas dabei.
    Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne und erfolgreiche Zeit in Florida, komm gesund wieder!

    LG
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke Gabriele! Dir wuensche ich einen schnellen Fruehling, vielleicht bleibt der Winter dieses Jahr aus!

    Liebe Gruesse
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog Marion, I love your work so much. All the best for the Florida show.
    Hugs from down under.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete