Monday, October 3, 2011

Krissy won Second Place in the URSA Awards Competition 2011!




My bear Krissy won a Second Place in the URSA Awards Competition 2011! I would like to thank you for your votes and also congratulate the other winners!

Here is the link to the Awards Presentation page of the Bears&Buds magazine: http://www.bearsandbuds.com/URSA-2011/Presentingthe2011URSAAwardsCompetition-BearsBudsTeddyBearMagazine.asp


I received a surprise package for my win from Bears&Buds with lots of useful gifts like a cute pin, a picture frame, a winning ribbon and the best was a beautiful necklace with a jointed bear covered in rhinestones!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Marion!!! I am SO happy that you won an URSA award--it's SO well deserved!

    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cheryl! I am very happy!

    Hugs,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herzlichen Glückwunsch Marion, das ist wunderbar.
    Liebe Grüße Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vielen Dank Iris! Ich habe mich ganz doll darueber gefreut!

    Liebe Gruesse
    Marion

    ReplyDelete