Friday, August 26, 2011

Milton




I would like to introduce my new bear Milton. He is entirely crocheted, one-of-a-kind and stands 8 inches tall. Milton is 5-way jointed and filled with sheep wool and safely encased steel shot to give him a nice weight. To keep him warm I have knitted a hooded jacket from premium angora yarn.
Milton is listed for adoption on Bear Pile: http://www.bearpile.com/artist/1087

It is extremely warm and I am so much looking forward to my favorite season of the year: Fall! After the earthquake we had a couple of days ago, we are now waiting for Hurricane Irene to pass by. I completely missed the earthquake, in my house I felt nothing. Some streets over the houses were shaking. Hopefully Irene will miss us completely and I hope she will also not do serious damage to the east coast! Let's cross fingers!

I wish everybody a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Milton is adorable. I pray Irene looses strength and poses no more threat than a cleansing rain. Stay safe and have a nice weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maddyrose!

    Right now I am looking out of my window and see sun, some clouds with a breeze! Irene is thankfully avoiding our area. I also hope Irene is loosing strength and people will be safe!

    Hugs,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete