Sunday, May 15, 2011


The show was great! I met so many nice People and several of my bears found new families.

I always make it my goal to buy something at a show since shows only stay alive with dealers selling. On my search for a doll I found a German Turtle Mark (Schildkroet) doll which made it into my collection. She is a newer one from the 1990s with long human hair, dressed nicely and very cute.

I would have loved to get one from the 1950s or a Kathe Kruse. However, besides antique bisque dolls I couldn't find any other German doll. My doll collection has become quite large and I decided to focus on German Turtle Mark and Kathe Kruse dolls. I own already several and this way I don't bring too many dolls home, which is very hard to do! So many dolls "speak" to me: take me! lol

Another doll went home with me, a Colette doll which I traded for Frankie.

I will take pictures and post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment