Monday, May 30, 2011



Each time it turns out to be the the same: I am gone for a couple of days and the "punishment" follows immediately after my return: trying to catch up with all the stuff that has piled up at home during my travels!

Of course, I also don't want to miss most of the tennis matches of the French Open!

At least I finished my new mini bear which ended up not being so mini, but rather 8 inches tall. I crocheted her from a charcoal and a purple eyelash yarn. She is a chubby little girl and her name is Josefina. She is available for adoption and will soon be added to my website.

Most likely there won't be another bearkidz bear in June. I am leaving for Germany next week and there is still so much to do.

I wish everybody a wonderful start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment