Tuesday, April 12, 2011



Today I finally got to read my copy of Teddy Bear Review, issue June 2011.
I was pleasantly surprised to find my bear Leo pictured in an article called "Patriotic Pals"! Thank you TBR for printing a picture of Leo!

I also found an interesting article about the Tampa Show in February 2011. This show was really nice and I will definitely participate again in 2012. The article shows a picture with the participating URSA winners. The picture is a tiny one, but I can still recognize me! Reading this article reminds me of the good time we had during the show.

Of course there are so many beautiful bears to see and so many interesting bear things to read, I am looking forward to many more hours browsing through the magazine!

I also finished the little bear in the pictures. His name is Herbie and he is available for adoption.

3 comments:

  1. Hey cool, ich freu mich über Leo´s Erfolg. Ich liebe deinen Leo ♥♥♥
    Liebe Grüße Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke Iris, sende Dir liebe Gruesse ueber den grossen Teich!

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely that you are in TBR and I love Leo and Herbie,

    Hugs,Leny

    ReplyDelete