Thursday, July 15, 2010

Peter and his bear



It's been a while since my last entry. I really don't know where the time went, suddenly we are in the middle of July already.
I have been working on a new project, this time a little boy was born. I named him Peter because he just looks like Peter. He is one of a kind, crocheted from a variety of different yarns and stands about 9 inches tall. I knitted pants and put on shoes which give him stability and allow him to stand on his own. Peter wanted a toy, so I crocheted one from angora yarn. Peter's toy bear is made to look very simple and well loved, just the right cuddle companion for a bear boy.
Peter will be available through my website.

2 comments:

  1. So ein Süßer! Marion, ich liebe Deine Teddys, sie sind einmalig!!
    Liebe Grüße Jule

    ReplyDelete