Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Cool" is now on Ebay


The weekend was nice and I got to plant some flowers and do some gardening.

I also got to make 2 new bears, this time not from thread but from mohair fabric that was still tucked away in a trunk. I had purchased it at a Euro-Teddy Show in Germany with the intention to transform it into a bear. It was actually a lot of fun to see these 2 little guys coming to life. They look similar and will make nice gifts for my twin nieces.

You can see one in the picture with "Cool" who just got listed on ebay. If you would like to visit the auction, here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/ya8z68x

I hope everybody will have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Marion, die Zwei sind einfach nur süüüüüüüüüß.
    Ganz liebe Grüße Jule
    (Danke für Deinen lieben Eintrag!!)

    ReplyDelete