Wednesday, March 10, 2010

bearkidz mini "Cool"


After enjoying some beautiful warmer days filled with sunshine I finally got some pictures taken of my newest bearkidz mini named "Cool". After he was finished, I needed a name since I wanted to name all of my bearkidz minis starting in 2010. At first I wasn't sure what to name this colorful funny guy. When having a closer look, he "told" me his name: Cool.
Cool stands about 6 1/2 inches tall and is crocheted from yellow and red eyelash yarn with needle felted face. He is proudly wearing his crocheted hat and his wooden bead necklace.
He will be available through my website: www.bearkidz.com.

3 comments:

  1. He is such a sweetie, Marion!
    Heaps of Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo liebe Marion,

    ich wusste gar nicht, dass Du auch ein Blog hast, das ist ja schön :o).
    Deine Bärchen sind so süß und vor allem haben es mir Deine Minis angetan, die sind einfach zum fressen :o))).

    Jetzt setz ich Dich gleich auf meine Blogliste, dann kann ich öfter hier vorbeikommen.

    Liebe Grüße von
    Peri :o)

    ReplyDelete